Wednesday, May 18, 2011

From One Adventure to Another

This year in Germany has been an amazing journey and I am so unbelievably grateful to those who supported me in Germany and from the States throughout my time here. I will be forever changed by the things I learned here about myself and about life from my neighbors, from my students, from my surroundings, and most of all from Alfons.

So now it's time to go back to where I belong, in a country that understands me and smiles back.

I have no details yet about my future as this decision was just made and I'm still grieving about what I'm walking away from here, but all I know is it's time I must wrap up the last chapter of this adventure and begin writing a new chapter soon about life's next adventure.

Thanks to everyone, especially Alfons, for everything you've done for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment